Project management and maintenance services for all of Horizon Power’s regional properties. The sites include owned and leased houses and depots. Project Management of multiple commercial projects.
- Management of design team.
- Management of building and civil contractors and all trades.
- Liaison with multiple departments within Horizon Power.
- Development of a Planned Maintenance Program including code compliance.
- Stakeholder management including: site managers, site contacts. administration, property management, engineering.
Evidence of Competency and Sound Judgement
- Development of a project & maintenance management system to integrate with Horizon Power systems.
- Developing of a planned maintenance system including the requirements of code compliance, State and Australian Government regulations.
- Audits of housing and depots for repairs, replacement and code compliance.
Scope of Involvement Including Outcomes and Issues
• Developed an asbestos removal plan in conjunction with the contractor and approved by WorkSafe.
• Demolition of buildings containing asbestos.
• Liaison with Local Governments regarding fire and cyclonic risks, therefore reducing the potential of fire or cyclone damage.
• Liaison with Water Corporation regarding the requirements of such items as backflow prevention devices and fire water supply, therefore avoiding fines and excess water costs.