ProjectConsolidated Travel – Office Refit
- DCCM carried out extensive refit and rearrangement works within the operating office of Consolidated Travel.
- Work scope for the second re-fit included demolition and installation of partitions, air conditioning, power & lighting, removal & installation of work stations and the management of overall security throughout the process.
Evidence of Competency and Sound Judgement
- After completing the first stage office fit-out, DCCM was called to negotiate another office expansion and renewal in early 2010.
Scope of Involvement Including Outcomes and Issues
- Project Management & financial control of the project from the conceptual stage to completion.
- Walls were demolished & built, people were moved on a number of occasions overnight, the main business server was moved to another purpose built room and security, fire, power & lighting systems were all modified to suit the new layout, while not disrupting the daily office activities.
- Throughout the process, any noise was managed to allow the public to be served and after hours tasks scheduled as needed.